Hope you are safe and well.
Your health is the most important thing to us.
Here you will find an overview of the measures that Park7 has taken to ensure the health
and safety of our guests and employees, and to prevent risks of contamination and spread of the virus in the hotel.
Park7 has been completely adapted to the new situation to provide you with a safe and carefree stay.
What do we do specifically to ensure the safety of our guests?
We follow government guidelines and recommendations.
- Before entering Park7, you are kindly requested to disinfect your hands
- New adapted protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals, chairs, coffee machine with antibacterial liquids.
- Frequent and systematic ventilation of the common areas
- We offer our guests disinfectant dispensers in the tent at the entrance and at the reception.
- Our staff wears a mask and gloves.
- Preferably pay with pin.
- Use the sanitary facilities in your hotel room as much as possible.The toilets ground floor will be closed for security reasons.
Measures during breakfast:
- Please wait at the indicated place until our host shows you your table.
- Keep 1.5 meters away. Both to our employees and to other guests.
- To maintain sufficient distance, we serve with appropriate distance.
- Maximum 6 guests at the large breakfast table, the other guests will get small separate tables.
- Our employees wear gloves and a mouth mask, from a hygienic point of view
- Room service is available on request with a supplement